Category: Public building
Name of University/College: Lviv Polytichnic
Year of graduation: 2021
The concept of development of the buildings of Lviv Polytechnic, which includes the conservation of the foundations of the monastery and the church. The task of the project was to identify the problems of the site, analyze its history, and determine the direction of development of the site. During the work, I set myself the following tasks — to remodel the existing environment as much as possible and to design new laconic volumes.
The graphic materials present the first stage, which includes mostly the design of the surrounding area and general conceptual principles.
While working in the program ArchiCAD, I used:
1. Arranged Viewes Map and Layouts Book.
2. Correctly configured set of publishers.
3. Working with layers combination.
4. Use of Graphic Override Combinations and Model View Options.
5. Remodeling the existing environment from a Points Cloud.
6. Use of Profile Manager.
7. Using 3Dsection.
8. Use of Renovation.
9. Working with the Twinmotion&ArchiCAD Direct Link plugin.
10. Working with BIMx Hyper Model.
11. Correct work with the Attribute Manager.
12. When remodeling the existing environment, use the Morph Tool only where it is really necessary.